Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Aztec Indian Healing Clay Mask


In honor of sharing products, wanted to share my love for this Aztec Clay Mask.

I personally love mixing it with the Apple Cider Vinegar, but water is great for those who have more sensitive skin. 

Apply
Let Dry* 
Rinse

*If you have dry skin you can apply, keep damp by spritzing some water on your face with a spray bottle periodically (you will achieve the same results without drying the skin completely) and then rinse!

Why it's my fav go-to mask?
Doesn't dry out my skin at all!
Skin tone is rejuvenated and feels bright & fresh
Cleans out my pores like magic!
Leaves skin tight and smooth






I mix it up in a mini tupperware plastic bowl and mix/stir with my finger. (they urge you to stay away from metal bowl or mixing device)

I use it 2-3 times a week and it's been about 3 weeks now. I am truly in love with this natural face mask! The next day at work, I had radiant skin. Didn't need to apply any face makeup!



 


2 comments:

  1. Tried it today umazzzzinggg!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bellashoot - Thank you for your comment. Even though this response is incredibly delayed, I super appreciate you checking me out! Stay tuned for more on here as I will be writing and sharing more often!

      Delete